Saturday, August 9, 2008

Dee

Hey babe! I've been all night trying to book this flight. You should get a confirmation e-mail. I called the booking agency and it should be confirmed within an hour. and it should be e-ticket. Travel as light as you can, and make and e-mail me a list of stuff you may need from home so I can bring it with me. I also booked a flight from PR to orlando, it should be the same as ours. For some reason I haven't gotten confirmation on that yet, or I'm just crazy. That is the least of my worries right now. The shit was expensive, but the most practical considering your delicate condition, screw it! I will curb-side pick your burning little knot in PR at 845pm on Aug 11. Give me a little time check on those meds. Don't forget your passport. Can't wait to see you . By the way, who the @#$% is Horacio. Get your ass to the airport and relax overnight nearby. Pay a guide to go with you if you have to. Come home! Valencia crew, I'm sure you will accomplish the mission, even though she is a casualty of war, we will continue to keep an eye on you guys and do whatever we can if you need assistance. Thanks for looking after Dee. Watch out while digging in the dirt, that is one of the places certain parasites live. Check the CDC site foe more info. Say hi and goodbye to the kids for me, they are so cute, and am sure grateful for what you have all accomplished so far.

Well, adios amigos Fausto

No comments: