Saturday, August 2, 2008

This is so much better than Disney

Realizing that Life is very different here in Nicaragua versus the everyday Hustle and Bustle of Orlando. It makes you really appreciate everything that we have and everything that we value each day. You know not flying first class, and not having the every day luxeries not even speaking the language makes you realize that and I am going to quote Hannah Montana, Life's what YOU make it, I think... But Living everyday on a whim is something cool and its something that i dont have in my everyday life. I am glad I dont have CDS running my life. Mom I miss you and I will make my eyes like a camera and take pictures. I will remember that If I break or bust anything I should'nt bother to come home.. HAHAH.
I love you Man!

Katie
Reservation # 244818

1 comment:

Kathy said...

I am glad to hear you are enjoying your trip. I miss you man. :)

Sorry you had your own waterfall. :(

The cats say hi.

Love Mom