Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Dee

Dee,
I am so glad to hear you are doing better. I bet just seeing your family made it nearly go away. It has been great building a friendship with you on this trip. I am sorry you had to go early, but you know I would have been in the suitcase if possible....... We are going to start our journey home tomorrow morning. I will be the first one waiting on the van ride off the 'tepe"! Unfortunately the tepe did not end with you. Katie had Juan carlos and I think his brother may be stopping in for a visit too. Everyone is doing well but we definately miss your presence. And........ we found the key, in the bottom of my suitcase. Just want to say...... sorry...... hehe! I want to thank you for the thought of the tona, oh I mean the Fanta...... gosh they sound so much alike.... You missed all the mosquitoes attacking our group, but for some reason I don't think you mind. I am going to bring a special surprise home for you and Katie got you a surprise too. (And no I won't let her drop off Juan Carlos....) We can celibrate our survival when I make it back. I will call you as soon as I get off the "O to the Ome---- T to the tepe"! Thank you for your positive words as well. You have been the backbone for our group, and I will always remember that!! Katie just chimed in a "only seventy two hours...... kind of like sitting through Joe's class"
Love you girl!
Erica

No comments: