Monday, August 11, 2008

Hola Homies!!

Hey Everyone,
Well, I made it to Puerto Rico safe and sound.  It's nice to be with my family however,  my thoughts are still with all of you.  I hope everyone is well.  I know how hard you guys have been working and how important the job you are doing is...so stay motivated!  You'll all be home before you know it, so soak it all in.  As for me, I'm still not 100%, but I will be soon.  Thank you all for your love and support.  You all have a special place in my heart.  I feel like Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz.  I traveled to a foreign land and made the best friends a girl could ever ask for.  Joe (our fearless leader), thanks for your guidance and for taking me back to Managua, I could not have done it alone.  Erica, I hope you got the Skittles...I told Joe those were a must.  Thank you for wiping my tears, among our things...ha, ha.  I enjoyed all our little talks and can't wait to meet Jason and Emily.  They're lucky to have a girl like you.  Matt, what can I say?  Dude, you crack me up.  You were my battle buddy on the mountain and I couldn't have done it without you.  Oh and I will always remember our little brush with International Bush...you know what I'm talking about.  Q, you were like my little Teddy Bear.  Just thinking of you makes me smile.  You're going to do great things...I feel it.  Oh and Katie, let me start by saying "your mom".  What am I going to do without your comic relief?  You're awesome and before you can utter the words "your mom's awesome"...I'll just reply with "thank you".  Sarah, you're a rock man!  Girl, you left us in the dust!  You take every challenge with ease.  You're a natural athlete...dude, that bicep was sick.  Keep everyone moving, okay?  And last but not least, Jonathan.  As a parent, I can imagine how proud your parents are of you.  You're a great kid...a little gassy, but great none the less.  Well, you're all probably sick and tired of my babbling, so I'll end by saying "POP OFF" and build that sink.  I love you all...really.
Love, 
Dee a.k.a. Dirty Girl
PS- Fausto just told me Erica got accepted to UF...if I was there I'd buy you a Tona, I mean a Fanta...ha,ha.  Call me when you get home.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

dee, i love you man. haha, we pulled a red card today and thought of you (and missed you tons). i´m glad you´re finally doing better, can´t wait to see you again at the party (my mom´s totally coming btw). thanx for the post, yours always make me laugh...i seriously needed it today.
oh and if you ever leave without saying bye to me again....oooooh girl, watch out. ;)